Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Loveless at noon

Time tends to take its time until its night fall
Out of all I can hear your heart call
I’m in a trance from your gaze
In a daze from all of your ways
Night time is the right time we begin to take flight
Our souls are identical and inseparable more than alike
We fly with the night but run with the morning
The break of day seems to separate the adjoining 
The silence we hear is louder than any laughter
The night was never forever we have unwilling met the day after
We are no longer the same beings as we were when the sun fell
We have plenty of words to say but no story to tell
Ashes on my heart are the remains of a love that once burned
I thought this would be a new leaf overturned 
I’m foolish because I forgot that leaves change colors
Now all my past loves’ love resemble each other
Love is real because of its it rarity and scarcity 
Our love for each other wasn’t, it was merely a comforter a fleece of familiarity 
12:00 pm it’s at its highest, none like it there’s only one
The feeble flames of my love has been extinguished by the sun
There can only be one thing shining and burning at a time I assume
That’s the natural reason why I’m so loveless at noon

No comments:

Post a Comment